Regardless if you are a IT Technician from Yew Chung Education Foundation or Singapore International School, just knowing how to operate the Mac or iOS device is not enough. The knowledge of using and deploying Mac and iOS devices into education environments are specialist skills.Training conducted by Apple certified trainer Ray Yu. Read how we launched one of our largest Apple Technical training in Hong Kong to the schools here.
From Kellett School to Harrow International School Hong Kong, IT technician today need to have a deep understanding of Apple products and a broad knowledge of the issues facing educators in the 21st century. Over 30 System Engineers, Technology Support Engineers and IT Technician from international schools around Hong Kong, attended this training at Renaissance College Hong Kong (RCHK).
This is the objective of this three-day intense course that covers the best ways to support OS X El Capitan users in real-world experience. As educators and students go back to school, we hope their IT support, armed with new knowledge and skills, will better tackle the daily tasks. We like to thank the following schools for attending.
- Yew Chung Education Foundation Ltd
- Chinese International School
- Kellett School
- Hong Kong Academy
- Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong
- Renaissance College
- Victoria Shanghai Academy
- English Schools Foundation
- South Island School
- The Independent Schools Foundation Academy
- Harrow International School Hong Kong
- Singapore International School
- Kingston International School
- International Christian School
- Canadian International School of Hong Kong